Wednesday, May 30, 2012

016: All's Well That Ends Well

And on that note, I'm slowly recovering from this past weekend. Unfortunately, going through too many days without sleep really does take a toll on you. Overall, the weekend was great. I always prefer the crowds at smaller conventions than larger conventions. The artists I met were all fantastic:
Leila's Clay Creations: Facebook | Twitter | Etsy | DeviantArt
Lunar Sapphire Studio: Site | Facebook | DeviantArt
Dynamic Rex: Site | Facebook | DeviantArt | Twitter
Kikstar: Site | Facebook | Twitter
 And so much of my stuff was sold, which I was beyond excited about. So thank you to everyone who made my first booth at an Artist's Alley more than successful. I was hoping to be able to make it out to Metrocon this year, but I waited to long to try and find a booth. I may go as a regular attendee, which will be just as fun. :D I was also hoping to set up shop at Anime Festival Orlando, but unfortunately, I'm considered more of a crafter than an artist, so I won't be allowed to have a booth there. I'll probably attend that one too though. Orlando Anime Day will most likely be the next one I'm able to make it out to as an Artist, so hooray for that!

Anyway, here's some pictures of stuff from the past weekend at Florida Anime Experience:


I was too busy hanging around the booth to take many pictures, but that's the important/silly stuff. Anyway that's all until next time.

Love and beads,
Crackle Byte

1 comment:

  1. That's totally awesome! You guys make such great work!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete