Friday, May 4, 2012

004: Come on, let's do the Mario!

Just a few things that have been sitting around the house that we're considering framing and hanging up, figured I'd do a bit of showing off. :D

Ferrari 328gts

Mudkip

Okay, this one needs a little bit of explaining. The idea behind this is that Peach was having a wild "romp" with some other video games characters and Mario is chasing Lolo through the entire comic strip.

I suppose you could say that comic is "Tarantino-ed." This is the last frame, but basically what sets up the whole comic. In this frame we have Mario, Peach, Lolo, Lonk and Megaman. :P

And last but no least, this is Dave Mustaine of Megadeth. It has since doubled in size since my boyfriend finally finished it, but I guess I never found a finished picture of it.


So, we're a pretty talented team as you could say. :P If you have any questions about commissions, feel free to email me at cracklebyte@gmail.com.

Love and beads,
Crackle Byte

No comments:

Post a Comment