Wednesday, May 9, 2012

007: The flow of time is always cruel.....

This entry is for the ladies. By that I mean I have cute perler hair bows that I'm working on now. Well, I retract my statement, this entry is for cross-dressers and those in touch with the feminine fashion sense. Regardless, these are the bows and they come in whatever color scheme you'd like!

Also, we also have some trinkets for the home available! Zelda coasters to protect your tables from those evil drinks who cause it so much harm. It also doubles as a little stand/art piece/conversation starter. So when you're not protecting the word from drink rings, you have a cute little 8 bit decoration!

Well, back to work it is for me! As always, I'm open for commission, so feel free to shoot me an email or you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook! Links are over to the right! :D


Love and beads, 
Crackle Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment